Monday, May 16, 2011

Words of comfort

This has been a tough week for my family, with the loss of a loved brother/uncle and a furry friend.  It has brought to mind my favorite verse in Scripture - Psalm 145:8.  It reminds me that God's love for me is ever-present.

I bounced the flash off the ceiling, and because I was using TTL, it narrowed the flash beam to work with the 300mm zoom.  That caused a nice fall of light down on my focal point, with little spill around the edges of the page. 

I couldn't have done it better manually.  I am learning a lot from TTL - both what to do and what not to do when manually adjusting everything.

Canon 5D Mark II
Promaster 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6
300mm - ISO 400
1/60s- f/5.6



Canon 580EXII
TTL
On camera, bounced up to the ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment