Friday, May 6, 2011

How much do chew love me?

Sometimes you just have to let me get away with a weird picture.  This rubber crab chew toy has coexisted for approximately 9 years of life with a Labrador or two, which is more than any other toy in our universe.  I can't even fathom how many times it has been squeaked, stepped on, left out in the rain, buried, dug up, thrown, been thrown up on, etc.  It used to be shiny and brightly colored, but the rubber is so ancient now it is hard to believe it all stays together.  I guess maybe that is what happens to us all along the way.  The harsh overhead fluorescent light really shows off all of the pits and surface flaws - which is one reason why I don't recommend it for portrait photography!

Nikon D90
Nikor 18-105mm f3.5-5.6
70mm - ISO 1100
1/125s- f/5.3

No comments:

Post a Comment