Blogger (the service I use to host my blog) was down all yesterday, so I'm sorry for the missed post! It is kind of funny too, because yesterday I took my picture within a half hour of getting up in the morning, unlike most nights when I get around to it in the evening! I was super-advance-prepared and then it was down. Oh well!
Yesterday's picture is an example of what happens when you have a short in your curling iron and you plug it in. I was holding it my left hand when I plugged it in, and sparks shot out of it! I dropped it and screamed. I wasn't burned, but there was black stuff all over my hand! Who knew beauty could be so dangerous!
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 24-105vmm f4
105mm - ISO 100
On camera, bounced up to the ceiling