Friday, May 13, 2011

Shooting sparks

Blogger (the service I use to host my blog) was down all yesterday, so I'm sorry for the missed post!  It is kind of funny too, because yesterday I took my picture within a half hour of getting up in the morning, unlike most nights when I get around to it in the evening!  I was super-advance-prepared and then it was down.  Oh well!

Yesterday's picture is an example of what happens when you have a short in your curling iron and you plug it in.  I was holding it my left hand when I plugged it in, and sparks shot out of it!  I dropped it and screamed.  I wasn't burned, but there was black stuff all over my hand!  Who knew beauty could be so dangerous!

Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 24-105vmm f4
105mm - ISO 100
1/80s- f/4


Canon 580EXII
TTL
On camera, bounced up to the ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment