Monday, November 28, 2011

Not-so-scenic NYC

You probably wouldn't believe that I spent most of the day in NYC, based on today's photo.  We were unfortunately doing photo-unfriendly activities today, so my camera took a long snooze in a parking garage.  I spent most of the day feeling like I had forgotten my right hand somewhere.  Finally, after returning to the parking garage, and desperate to find some photo, any photo, we attempted to visit Liberty State Park.  Across the Hudson in New Jersey from the city, it supposedly has fantastic skyline views, but the park had already closed.  So we snuck in, evading security, and took one or two shots of a building or two between a bunch of boats.  As skylines go, not so much.  Oh well.  Here's hoping I will be back there soon!

Nikon D90
Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6
45mm - ISO 200
1/20s - f/4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment