Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time is tickin' away...

If you are an impatient person, like I sometimes am, time never seems to run at the right pace.  Some things take way too long, and other times, the seconds just fly by.  I was running out of time and ideas for today's post, and I just snapped a picture of me looking at my watch in front of my blank blog entry.  The web page where I compose my blog is mostly white, and when my flash bounced off of it, it bounced back at my hand, creating a nice highlight on the monitor and producing some separation between my hand and the background.  That is why photographers always point a light behind you when you are sitting for your portrait.  It helps prevent shadows too! 

Nikon D90
Nikkor 18-105mm f3.5-5.6
105mm - ISO 400
1/20s- f/13


Nikon SB900
Bounced aboug 60 degrees above the subject
1/2 power
zoomed to 17mm

No comments:

Post a Comment