Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Honesty & respect

It's time for a mid-year confession.  If I am honest, and I try to be, my blog has sucked for a while now, due to a combination of two months of being sick and about two months of being insane (big work project).  I'm going to try to re-focus my energies on it and start doing some more interesting stuff.  The crap could still sneak in - don't get me wrong - but I'm going to try to do better. 

As I was heading out of Cincinnati this afternoon I saw this beautiful pond and old stone bridge, and was charging down the hill to take some great pictures of it.  Then I saw the No Trespassing signs posted everywhere, which I always try to respect.  So, I just took a wide shot and left.  They should have posted a "Beware of Evil Pond Scum Monster" sign instead!  It might be more effective!

























Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 24-105mm f4
28mm - ISO 100
1/50s- f/5

No comments:

Post a Comment